Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alternate Ending


Helmer: Nora, you can't possibly leave now. I told you that I've forgiven you of everything and that we can start over as if nothing ever happened! How can you say that you were sinned, when you are the one who has sinned against me! I still love you, don't you love me back?
Nora: Torvald, I need to go out to the real world and become my own person. I suppose I do love you and may even need you, but this is not where I should be right now. I need to find the true me Torvald, you don't understand.
Helmer: Oh, what a silly little child! What is this nonsense you speak of? You should be right here in my arms, with your children! You need me, Nora. I need you, I'm madly in love with.
Nora: Though I love you, I shall not remain oblivious to the rest of the world. I want to know true happiness and I need to find that out of this house. I don't even know if the happiness in this house was true or if it was all just some game.
Helmer: You cannot possibly think I was toying around with you for 8 years! I gave you all of my attention and loved you as a husband should. I will not let you leave this house and leave me as a disaster. You are to stay here where you are supposed to be.
Nora: You can't do this to me Torvald, I'm sorry but I must go..picks up her things and walks towards the door
Torvald walks toward her with a knife in his hand, he grabs her so she can't leave
Nora: Let me go! she sees the knife in his hand and screams
Torvald stabs Nora in the heart, and catches her in his arms as she falls down
Helmer:I love you my little squirrel, and how I've loved you dearly, but what a poor mistake you have just made and now you can never leave my side..

1 comment: